Fast, accurate & simple full feature spirometry in the palm of your hand.
(Bluetooth communication to Vitalograph Reports or 3rd party applications.*Requires one purchase of Software Developers Kit, part #63520.)
Full spirometry solution for remote testing. The micro BT Smart is a portable, handheld spirometer allowing easy integration to your telehealth solution.
Remote patient monitoring device for Lung Function Testing
- For chronic conditions such as asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, ILD, post-transplant patients or any other respiratory monitoring.
- Robust, accurate flow measuring technology.
- Store & forward data.
- FDA Cleared & CE marked.
- Reduces the regulatory burden on mobile Application.
Ease of integration, Immediate Results
- Captures & transmits respiratory data to healthcare professionals directly from devices operating Apple iOS, Android™, Qualcomm 2Net™ and Windows® applications via Bluetooth®. The device includes dual mode Bluetooth for wide-ranging compatibility.
- Lightweight and powered by USB or batteries, it features an intuitive user interface and colour touch screen with test results and graphs displayed on the device for instant review.
Supporting Telemedicine & Telehealth providers’ digital healthcare platforms
- API software developers' kit* is available to providers of telehealth and e-Diary solutions for ease of integration.
- Integration support via dedicated support team.
- Clinical expertise available to support developers.
Low cost spirometer for remote patient monitoring
- Simple, validated hygiene system using Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™) means that keeping the device clean is easy and inexpensive.
Micro BT Smart
Product Vitalograph micro Model Number 6300 Dimensions 83mm x 91mm x 32mm Weight 250g Memory 750 test session Flow Detection Principal Fleisch type pneumotachograph Volume Accuracy Better than ±3% or ±0.05L of the reading. (ISO 26782:2009) Flow Measurement Range Max. flow rate ±960 L/min (±16 L/s) Min. flow rate ±1.2 L/min (±0.02 L/s) PEF Accuracy ±10% or ±10L/min of the reading (ISO 23747:2015) Operating Temperature Range 17– 37ºC (ISO26782 limits), Design limits 10 – 40ºC Battery Type 4 x 1.5 AAA alkaline non-rechargeable Power Supply 3 months of use at 3 tests per day. (Batteries near the end of their shelf life will have reduced capacity.)5V USB power supplied by mini USB cable Safety Standards EN 60601-1:2006 + A1:2013 Performance standards the Vitalograph micro meets or exceeds ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015 & ISO 26782:2009 Communications USB to PC
Dual mode Bluetooth LE4.0 and Bluetooth 2.1
Screen Touchscreen colour LCD Volume Detection Flow integration sampling at 100Hz Maximum Test Duration 90 seconds Maximum Displayed Volume 10L