Lung Function Monitor
Ideal for remote or in-clinic monitoring for primary, secondary care, or occupational health.
Handheld device for remote Lung Function monitoring
- For chronic respiratory conditions such as COPD, cystic fibrosis, & post-transplant patients.
Low cost lung function monitoring
- Simple, validated hygiene system using Bacterial Viral Filters™ (BVFs) means that keeping the device clean is easy and inexpensive.
- Measures FEV1, FEV6 and calculates the ratio.
- Large, easy to read display.
- Displays % of personal best FEV1.
- Electronic record – no need for record cards.
- Set unique ‘personal best’ zones for test subjects.
- Automatically stores best values in a test session.
- Quality of blow indicator.
- 200 test memory.
- Suitable for multi-subject use in clinic with Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- Compliant with: ATS/ERS 2019 and ISO 23747 / 26782 / 13485
- Uses long life AAA batteries
The lung monitor comes with:
- Carry pouch
- Instructions for use
- Plastic mouthpiece for single patient use