The BreathCO™ provides powerful motivation to give up smoking by clearly illustrating the levels of carbon monoxide excreted from a smoker's lungs.
BreathCO Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- The 'gold standard' CO monitor is used in many research studies
- Fast indicator of smoking status by measuring alveolar carbon monoxide
- CO levels in ppm shown on the large display, not COHb estimates
- Unique zero adjuster, highly stable calibration and long life sensor
- Inexpensive, hygienic disposable mouthpiece and replaceable sample 'T' valves
Product BreathCO Carbon Monoxide Monitor Model Number 2970 Size 175x100x50mm Weight 270g Indices Expired CO in ppm Operating Temperature Range 17 to 37°C Voltage 9v PP3 Detection Principle Electrochemical sensor Measuring Accuracy +/- 3 ppm Range 0 - 199 ppm Resolution 1 ppm Sensor Life Guaranteed for 1 year Typical Battery Life 250 - 500 hours (Alkaline PP3)