Electronic Asthma Monitor
Handheld device for remote Asthma patient monitoring:
Ideal for monitoring PEF and FEV1 at home, in-clinic, in primary, secondary care, or occupational health.
Fast, accurate & Immediate Results
The Vitalograph asma-1™ is a simple home use electronic respiratory monitor that measures PEF and FEV1. It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards.
Cost effective electronic monitoring
The asma-1 comes with:
- Carry pouch
- Instructions for use
- Plastic mouthpiece for single patient use
asma-1 Electronic Asthma Monitor
- Measures FEV1 and PEF.
- Large, easy to read display.
- Displays % of personal best FEV1.
- Electronic record – no need for record cards.
- Set subject ‘personal best’ zones.
- Automatically stores best values in a test session.
- Quality of blow indicator.
- 600 test memory.
- Suitable for multi-subject use in clinic with Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- Simple, validated hygiene system using Bacterial Viral Filters (BVFTM) means that keeping the device clean is easy and inexpensive.
- Compliant with: ATS/ERS 2019 and ISO 23747 / 26782 / 13485.
- Uses long life AAA batteries.