Airgle's Flagship model, the Airgle® AG900 is an FDA Class I, Disinfectant, Medical Device air purifier specifically engineered to help with airborne infection, pathogen control at dental clinics, operatories, hospitals and other health care facilities.
- It has 6lbs. of activated premium carbon blend to remove chemicals and VOCs.
- Its cHEPA filter (40sqft) is capable of removing ultra-fine particulates including nanoparticles as small as 0.003 microns (0.003μm) with a 99.999% efficiency. Nanoparticles, such as viruses that can pass through ordinary filters and may remain airborne almost indefinitely, are captured by Airgle’s cHEPA filter media.
- The Titanium Pro® is a patented, photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) module and ultraviolet UV light, which irradiates viruses (down to their DNA) and other pathogens, killing them by way of photocatalytic oxidation down to 0.01 microns. The UV stage also sterilizes the air with each air change.
- The AG900 is remarkably quiet so it can be deployed in quiet wards. It is also easy to move around on its integrated casters. It is perfect for patient treatment rooms and for waiting areas where airborne cross-infection is a concern.
The Airgle® AG series is Airgle’s newest and most advanced systems to date. These professional grade units address everything from particle filtration, microbiological filtration and molecular control.
Airgle® AG900 Air Purifier
Brand Airgle Series Airgle AG Series Applications Microbiological Control
* Viral and Bacterial Filtration via the 0.003 Micron cHEPA Filter
* Viral and Bacterial Irradiation via the UV stage
Light to Moderate Molecular Control
* Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Control
* Molecular (gaseous chemical) Control
Complex Air Pollution Control
* General Indoor Air Pollution Control
* Tobacco smoke control
* Wild-fire smoke control
* Granular Activated Carbon Absorption
* Microbiological control
* Mold spore control
* Pet dander control (cat, dog, etc.)
* House dust mite allergen control
* Pollen control
Light to Moderate Odor Control
* Pet odors
* Musty odors
* Cooking odors
* Paint odors
Filter Configuration 1 cHEPA Filter Stage - cHEPA filter (40 sqft) is certified to filter ultra-fine particulates down to 0.003 microns with an efficiency rating of over 99.991%. This includes dust, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, tobacco smoke, ash and other airborne pollutants including bacteria and viruses.
1 Gas & Odor Carbon Filter Stage - 6lbs enhanced carbon for removing smoke, gas and odors.
1 Titanium Pro® Module - This patent-pending technology is a next-generation PCO system that removes VOCs, neutralizes odors, and kills bacteria and viruses.
Average Filter Life Gas & Odor Carbon Filter Stage - 12-16 months
cHEPA Filter Stage - 12-16 months
Titanium Pro® Module - 12-16 months
Features *Ideal for large rooms 617 square feet
*Sealed tech with no air bypass
*Titanium Pro® module
*Plug and play system for Titanium Pro module
*Powerful deep cleaning with rated airflow of 400 CFM
*Ultra-quiet motor technology
*Handy remote control
*Energy Star qualified
*AHAM Certified CADR: Tobacco Smoke 398, Pollen 379, Dust 400
*Certification: AHAM Certified, Energy Star Certified and ETL Listed
*Solid five year warranty
Specifications 1000 CFM, 1500 RPM centrifugal, backward curved Includes The Airgle® AG900 comes complete with filters, user manual, set of 4 casters, 6.5 foot power cord and remote control. System Efficiency for Particles 99.991% at 0.003 microns Maximum Coverage Area 617 sqft based on an efficiency of 5 ACH (5 complete Air Changes per Hour) Number of Fan Speeds 5 Speeds Air Delivery Speed Speed 1 - 83 cfm
Speed 2 - 152 cfm
Speed 3 - 266 cfm
Speed 4 - 313 cfm
Speed 5 - 400 cfm
Decibel Levels Speed 1 - 33 dB
Speed 2 - 36 dB
Speed 3 - 42 dB
Speed 4 - 47 dB
Speed 5 - 68 dB
Ratings (CADR) Tobacco Smoke 398, Pollen 379, Dust 400 Maximum Energy Consumption Speed 1 - 49 Watts
Speed 2 - 66 Watts
Speed 3 - 84 Watts
Speed 4 - 102 Watts
Speed 5 - 192 Watts
Standby Energy Consumption 0.5 watt Power Requirements 120 V, 192 Watts, 60 Hz. All electrical components are UL certified. LCD Control Panel Display Yes Variable Timer Yes Replace Filter Indicator Yes Remote Control Yes Odor Control Yes Smoke Removal Yes Mold Spores Removal Yes Dust Removal Yes Pre-Filter Yes Gas/Carbon Filter Yes HEPA Filter Yes Ozone Emission No UV Lamp Yes Total Number of Filter Stages 3 Pre-Filter Frame Material Rear Grill of system acts as the pre-filter. Gas/Carbon Phase Filter Material Aluminum filter frame filled with 6lbs of enhanced carbon for removing smoke, gas and odors and other molecular toxins. Post-Filter Frame Material Airgle's cHEPA filtration provides superior removal of airborne particles. The 40sqft of cHEPA media is certified to filter ultra-fine particles down to 0.003 microns and with an efficiency rating of over 99.991%, Airgle's systems deliver exceptional performance. Airgle® has the highest